CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Continue reading “The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms”
Project Brisa — billed Toronto police’s largest international drug takedown — fell apart as the defence alleged officers misled a judge to obtain a key wiretap warrant.
‘Project Brisa’ led to 182 charges, 20 arrests and drugs seized with estimated value of roughly $61M
These are turbulent times. Presently, amidst a global pandemic, the right to life and liberty is under attack.
Large corporations and their multi-billion-dollar lobby groups have corrupted many scientists. Through their misleading scientific “evidence”, they have convinced government leaders to pass new laws that benefit only the oligarchs while ordinary citizens are forced to submit to dangerous medical procedures whose known consequences are sometimes deadly, and whose long-term consequences are unknown.
Legal advocate, university lecturer, free-speech champion.
High-profile Windsor lawyer Patrick Ducharme, who gained notoriety for controversial cases and courtroom precedents over a four-decade career, is receiving one of the most prestigious honours in Canada’s legal profession.
Windsor lawyer Patrick Ducharme receives lifetime achievement award
Continue reading “Windsor lawyer Patrick Ducharme receives lifetime achievement award”
Toronto, ON, August 4, 2021 – The Criminal Lawyers’ Association has recognized the lifetime achievement of prominent Windsor lawyer, Patrick Ducharme. He has been selected as the 2021 recipient of the G. Arthur Martin Criminal Justice Medal, which will be presented on November 20, 2021.
Hypocrisy Runs Rampant in Trump Administration
Southern Border Wall– Build a Wall and Mexico will pay
- Mexico is not paying for the southern border wall.
- 4 years in office and he has never asked them to pay?
- Mexico’s then president said no; just in response to media reports. Without ever having to face the actual question/order from Trump.
- American citizens have paid 6.1 billion to reinforce 76 miles of existing wall and $3.8 billion has been taken from the US military for a grand total of about $10 billion that has accomplished the following: 90 miles of replacing existing structures and 3 miles have been added to that.
- A private organization called We Build the Wall” has constructed half a mile of new wall on private property.
- 3 new miles at $10 billion–3.3 billion dollars per mile. This is an area where there have never been any reported crossings.
It is certainly no secret that the President of the United States is a serial liar. At the beginning of May 2020, the Washington Post had documented more than 14,000 lies. These are lies that were public and “on the record” in the sense that he was making public statements that were provably false. They excluded hundreds more statements or comments that were likely false but not provably false.Continue reading “President Drumpf”